Thursday 14 July 2011

Have got the lurgy!

I've had the unfortunate missfortune to come down with coxsakie virus ( hand, foot and mouth!), catching it from a friends little girl, so I am off sick from work and confined to the house at the moment as its very contagious. I have tried to pass the time wisely by having a tidy up of my craft space and using up old supplies to make cards for cancer research........
they are made from old kits i would now never use myself, and instead of throwing away i put them to good use.
(24 cards in total).
I have also made some cards to sell at the loughborough do crafts meeting, proceeds going towards breath easy.



And today I have made some notelet sets for loughborough too, and hope someone takes a liking to them. I have used my scrap bag of bits of saved card and 3 sheets of  A3 card, so apart from hard work they have cost only pennies. I like my cottage cuts dies,  they look good each time.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Julia.... so sorry you are sick. Hope it clears up soon. It's very frustrating being confined to home but at least you're putting it to some good. Love your notelets and cards. Wish I was nearer and able to come to Luffy again this year but we would have to stay over and as I'm meeting up with Maureen a few days later for a week's holiday my OH can't get time off to bring me. Next year perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia

    What bad luck, hope you are soon feeling better, at least it gives you time to catch up on those little jobs that keep getting put off and plenty of crafting time of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are better soon, would be awful not to make it to Luffy this year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous selection of cards, I do hope you will be feeling better soon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete