Sunday 8 January 2012

January's crafting

appologies for the lack of recent input to the computor type thingy, I have been crafting but life has got in the way of spare time. If I haven't been at my day job, I have been helping my good friend Barry ( aka  Barjan b) in his new venture of a craft shop. It has been very exciting seeing it all come to life, and seeing all the new and exciting crafting goodies that get ordered.

this was a card made at the "Glitter Towers",  Maureen and I went on our golden ticket class the 1st weekend of December and we made some lovely cards, a bit outside my normal remit, but a change was as good as a rest.




These are a selection of Humphry's corner cards I made to sell at work, and they were so popular I couldn't keep up with demand. I will definitely do them again. Fun to work with and really lovely images.




No comments:

Post a Comment